BodybuildingPro.com Exercise Index Quads Introduction to Biceps Training
(1) Biceps Brachii:
The biceps brachii is a two - headed muscle with point of origin
under the deltoid and point of insertion below the
Function: To lift
and curl the arm, to pronate (twist downward) the wrist.
Brachii: The triceps brachii is a three - headed muscle that
works in opposite to the biceps, also attaching under the deltoid
and below the elbow.
straighten the arm and supinate (twist upward) the
(3) Forearm: The
forearm involves a variety of muscles on the outside and inside of
the lower arm that control the actions of hand and
forearm flexor muscles curl the palm down and forward; the forearm
extensor muscles curl the knuckles back and up.
Training the Biceps
Depending on what your
goals are, a variety of different exercises will be of help to
Biceps Length and Lower Thickness
Overall Biceps Mass
- Incline Curls
- Preacher Curls
- Arm blaster Curls
- Cable Concentration
- Dumbbell Concentration
- Twisting Dumbell
- Narrow-Grip Barbell
- Narrow-Grip Preacher
Biceps Seperation and
- Wide-Grip Standing Barbell
- Seated or Standing Dumbell
- Incline Dumbell
- Standing Alternate Dumbell
- High Repetition / High
|ProMera Health Con-Cret Smaller Doses for Superior Results!
- The Future Of Creatine Is CON-CRET! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRET has superior solubility, uptake and efficiency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
BUY IT NOW