BACK TO DIET DATABASE
SHOP SUPPLEMENTS!


DVD
Ronnie Coleman: Cost of Redemption
$29.95
BUY IT NOW
GAIN MUSCLE!
Optimum Whey
1 Lbs. $11.99
16 Packets. $18.99
2 Lbs. $21.99
5 Lbs. $42.99
10 Lbs. $79.99

BUY IT NOW

FAT LOSS!
MuscleTech Hydrazide
14 Capsules $4.99
60 Capsules $19.99
BUY IT NOW

BODYBUILDINGPRO.COM


Fit for Life Diet


BodybuildingPro.com Nutrition Database Reviews of Popular Diets Fit for Life Diet


ALL ABOUT THE FIT FOR LIFE DIET!

Go to: ABOUT THE DIET

Go to: DIET GUIDELINES

Go to: EXERCISE DURING THE DIET

Go to: ADVANTAGES OF THE DIET

Go to: DISADVANTAGES OF THE DIET

Go to: CONCLUSION

Go to: DISCUSS THE DIET!


ABOUT THE DIET
Back To Top

The Fit for Life diet was developed in the 1980s by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond and is based on the concept of eating certain combinations of food during certain times of the day. The diet claims that eating foods incorrectly will cause them to become rotten and not be digested properly causing fat to be stored and wasting the bodies energy. So by following the proper food combining rules and timings the outcome will be better health, more energy and significant weight loss. There will be weight loss on this diet but it is due to the high proportion of fruits and vegetables, which are low in calories

DIET GUIDELINES
Back To Top

The diet consists of 70% fruits & vegetables, with all other food items comprising the remaining 30%. Harvey and Marilyn Diamond believe that improperly combining foods, overeating and lack of exercise cause weight gain.

EXERCISE DURING THE DIET
Back To Top

Although exercise is an important aspect of losing weight, and this is recognized by the creators of this diet, no exercise should be performed unless adequate energy levels will allow you to do so. That said, be weary of performing any exercise on this diet if you feel your energy levels may not allow for it.

With the restriction of overall caloric intake during this diet, no exercise is recommended unless you feel you have the energy levels necessary to do so.

ADVANTAGES OF THE DIET
Back To Top

With the Fit for Life diet, you should lose weight fairly quickly. As well, a benefit to all experienced dieters is that there is no portion control! This will make the diet a lot easier to focus on mentally, and the likeliness of cheating on the diet is reduced.

DISADVANTAGES OF THE DIET
Back To Top

The fit for life diet is lacking in several extremely important nutrients that the body requires for good health. Those nutrients include protein, zinc, vitamin D, and vitamin B12. The diet is difficult to follow and has no scientific basis.

CONCLUSION
Back To Top

The Fit for Life diet is a big commitment; that said it might be difficult to continue this diet in the long term. This diet restricts too many healthy foods to be a good diet in the long term.

DISCUSS THE DIET!
Back To Top

Discuss the Fit for Life Diet in Our Interactive Forums!

Click Here to Discuss the Diet! - Add Your Comments!

Links!



Supplement Links!



BSN Nitrix: Enhances Size! NITRIX® is what's called an a.m. to p.m. vaso-muscular dilator. This product works by expanding your blood vessels, which acts to increase blood flow, oxygen and nutrient delivery to your muscle cells. By ensuring the efficient travel of blood and nutrients throughout the body, you will experience improved workout performance, amazing pumps, all-day muscle fullness and vascularity, greater energy, a heightened resistance to fatigue and a greater ability to recover. NITRIX® is the foundation to all of your supplementation needs. Live for the pump! BUY IT NOW BSN Nitrix



E - Mail: Webmaster@BodybuildingPro.com